Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walla Walla Trip....the weird things you can do while home schooling.

John needed a quick Dr's check on a rib that had been really bothering him, so we set out for the Walla Walla VA.


First thing we did was drop him at the VA, then I realized, what the heck?! I have 5 kids with me, home school work for them to do, a fussy stinky baby, a stinky 2 yr old and a hot cramped van! Why did I come? So, we found the parade field to get the wiggles out.


John Wainwright Memorial....notice the kids wrestling in the back. That's really all they did out there!


Except for Chloe who really only likes to "try" wrestling for about 2 minutes.


Love this picture! ha!


Zach, bossing someone around probably. He's actually probably yelling, "Top Dowl' (Stop Joel).


The fearless leader....ok, maybe not fearless. I was starting to wonder how long I would be there.

Really though, it didn't take nearly as long as I had feared, and then we stopped at McDonald's, changed into our running clothes and went running on a terrific trail, by a stream, at Walla Walla college. It was so much fun. We decided we would pack the bikes and scooter and run on road trips from here on out!


The college post-run. Luke doing his Spider-man thing.

Eva....who had the best ride of all!

Then we stopped down town for ice cream (a must in Walla Walla), and got some coffee and drove around looking at old houses (a must for weirdos like me in Walla Walla).

No comments: