Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Boeing Museaum of Flight

We all had an awesome time at the Museaum of flight!
Yes,...we still had to drag John out of there after 3 hours. I think the 3 older kids would have stayed longer too.
Only 1 accident. Joel fell out of the Concord plane....luckily he didn't fall far. Just banged up his nose a bit.....really that's not a bad day :)


It was rainy. Zach, Eva and I waited for the other 4 to tour some planes outside. However, I did make it on Air Force One.


Looking at maps....big suprise.


Zach liked the air craft carrier.


Jets you get to sit in!


Joel refuses to take a normal picture. I wonder when, or if, he'll ever grow out of that stage?





Eva was less interested than the rest of us.


This simulated a video game of guiding a spaceship through outerspace. They look entrance, don't they?


I think they're flying a plane. Chloe must be crashing it.


Good times!

No comments: