Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Life Mid-April 2011

I can't really believe it's almost the end of April! Oh my. We were supposed to have the kitchen completely finished up by the begining! I guess cuboard stripping needs to be done in 70 degree weather, so that put a holt of some of it. Besides that...hm school, ministry stuff, doing good at keeping the house clean (which takes CONSTANT) effort!), cooking, yard work has started, we've taken 2 west side trips...ect!

Date night! Progressive date night! Started with deep fried pickles at McGills, then to The Kind and I, for green curry, then to Six Degrees for deep friend snickers. I actually think the green curry was the best. I guess I'm not huge on deep-fried stuff.  It was really nice to get out. We even left Eva with mom and dad.

Admission: I wear this hat about 2 x's/wk! I know that's horrible to admit. When you are this busy, you can barely even plan time to get your hair done, so if you don't have the time to put in to really fix it decently, it just looks better to cover it up!


Yard work has begun! We kicked it off with a "yard weekend" last weekend. Luckily the weather was beautiful. Cousin Brady and our neighbor Dominic came over to play too. It was a fun day in the new, nice weather!


Is this the cutest face ever?!

No comments: