Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Chloe Girl


Today I came home from work to have Chloe telling me that she was naughty for the babysitter. She seemed so reclusive, which she is more of an introvert than me, but also seemed sad. Sometimes I realize that we get NO alone time with John being gone. I get time with Joel, while the older two are at school, but no time for just them alone. Therefore, I decided it would be best to keep her up late now and then and go out for coffee, well coffee and hot chocolate. So, we hit Starbucks! When I told her we were going on a date by ourselves, her eyes light up, a big smile crossed her face and she rushed down stairs to get dressed up. We visited at Starbucks and then did a little clothes shopping at Target. It was so much fun and I realize what fun part she'll be throughout the years of my life. We have our right brain in common. We love music, dancing, clothes and decor. I'm so thankfull God gave me such a fun girl! And I can't wait untill John comes home, so we can have more regular "daughter dates", as she calls them.

1 comment:

Jen F. said...

That is so precious. Makes me wish I had a girl. I think its wonderful you realized before she was grown up and gone that you needed to make these special days together! Awesome.