Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been tagged....here are 6 random things about me.

1.) I complain about it, but I actually like it when all my kids crawl in my bed at night. It's so cozy....and squishy, but they're so sweet like that.

2.) I actually don't like all the house improvement I do, I really just do it so I can decorate it, which I love.

3.) I would normally describe myself (when not pregnant) as someone who drinks way too much coffee and runs around with my head cutt-off. (Possibly, a slight case of adult ADD).

4.) I'm a good piano player and a horrible guitar player, but I enjoy both.

5.) I think there's nothing better in life then a fall or winter Sunday morning, with my husband, my kids running around wild, a cup of hot coffee and the paper. You have no idea what I would give for one of those mornings.

6.) Nothing touches my heart more than when my kids show me that they are understanding what life is really about.....what God wants us to do, and by taking care of others, as we would wants someone to do for us, we get the greatest joy of all.

1 comment:

Rebecca Ragan said...

Katie, I love your blog today. I can totally relate (minus the kiddos until April) with the Sunday morning scene. We woke up this morning to 5" of snow and it was magical. I am like a little girl during the first few snows of the winter season. I even caved and picked up a small latte' on my way in to work. I hope you have a great day! :) How is everything with the pregnancy?