Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More superhero stuff to come! Another Goldsworthy boy!



Hey everyone,
Yup, today we found out we are having another little boy! Luke is excited, Chloe is very dissapointed, and Joel will only laugh and call the baby a coffee pot or heart attack?? He's in a very silly stage. John and I are so happy to be having another healthy baby! In a few years John is totally going to get his butt kicked when it comes to wrestling!

The great thing about being diabetic is that you get lots of cool ultrasounds. Today I got my ultrasound at the high-risk clinic. They have an awesome 3-D machine and I was able to see the baby so well! I couldn't believe how much it looked like a newborn baby. Dispite the fuzzy pictures, he actually looks alot like Joel, and it was much clearer on the moniter. John was able to call during the ultrasound and find out the news with us!

2 comments:

NorthWest Creations said...

He is soooo CUTE!!!
I can't wait.
Nana

H'mama said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! He will have great big brothers and an awesome big sister. :)