Saturday, July 23, 2011

This weekend 7/21 on.....

I guess I'm saying that this weekend started on Wed. We drove up to Spokane to stay with John, who had been working up there for awhile. We all stayed in a 1 bd rm which really works out fine, except for the 2 babies who crawl in and out of our bed a few times a night and wake everyone up at 5am! 

We started Thurs morning getting Eva shots at the base, and then going to see our good friends Lilly, Mo and Berg. I'm sooo bummed that I forgot to get pictures. We spent alot of our time making hair flowers and elastic headbands for Clara. It's always so good to see them!

Below you can see the Woodward clan and our kids when we went to drop the headbands off! I asked them to do something silly, and they were much obliged!

The dad's pushing the little kids in the swings.

Everyone when we asked them to take a group picture. I had to post two, so we could see everyone's faces! lol!!!


We are praying for you Clara! May Jesus keep healing you!!! and Woodward boys, you have to come play in our backyard soon!


Friday morning we were off bright and early to visit some people John is going to be preforming a wedding for. Then the kids and I went to see Nikki, Patrick and little Ronan. I told them that if it was ok, I was going to have an arranged wedding someday! Isn't he cute! Plus, I love his parents!


Looks like they're chattin'


Patrick and Nikki....and now ya know why their kid is so cute :)


Not sure if they were laughing here or crying becuase Zach scared them?


Ronan does not seem impressed with the scent of Eva's fabric flower.


So great to see these guys! Wish we lived closer.... I need more decorating buddies like Nikki!


No comments: