Monday, July 11, 2011

7/11/11 in pictures

Just realized the date is 7/11/11. I guess that's why there were pictures of everyone getting free slurpies on FB today.
Here is Zach. He woke up before everyone else and decided that he would get some cereal, take it to teh LR and try to watch a movie while eating it. ....ahhhh, I love it, independence!

New toys from Aunt Carinn! and just in the nick of time! These guys were starting to get pretty board.


Me and my Eva girl. Ready to go to a b-daya party!


We were so lucky to get to go to Cindy and Terry's house to help him celebrate his b-day! Too much fun. Great food. Pool, roasting marshmellows, sparklers, and great company. What a good time!


Kids lovin' the pool!
Cindy and Eva boo.


Chloe and her sparkler. And this, my friends, is where my phone ran out of battery. So that was the last picture for the day :)

No comments: