Saturday, July 9, 2011

Brain and Beth Ace's (suprise) birthday party/wedding vowel renewel.


Out of all my shots (with an infant in one hand and trying to keep Zach quite with the other) This was actually the most decent pic I got of the couple.


Tonight my friend Brian hosted a suprise birthday party for his lovely wife Beth. Beth and Brian's 10th wedding anniversary and Beth's birthday are within a couple weeks of one another. Well, the suprise, at first, just seemed to be a suprise birthday, but then came the other suprise that he had set up for them to renew their vowels!

Beth and her Dad, walking her down the isle.

Let me tell ya, Brain has set the bar high (really high), for all the other husbands! He thought of everything! I was pretty impressed! From awesome food, to a place for kids to play, to having people designated to set up/take down chairs and decorations in a flash for the suprise vowel renewel part. Even an outdoor TV set up to watch their wedding video. It was excellently planned and exeucted!

Beth, Chloe and I after the ceremony.....a little teary-eyed ;) 


Second generation kids of the class of '97!  Our class (high school youth group) rocked. What alot of fun we had (I won't mention all the camps, malls, and other places we got kicked out of)! Out of all of us, these kids are only from 4 of us! Yes, I know. Alot of them are mine.


Chloe was the most INCREADIBLE helper there! What a girl!


Cindy, waiting to renew vowels with Brian and Beth.


This kept most my kids busy for hours! I actually gave them showers before they got in bed! Even those that had fallen asleep in the car! They loved that dirt!


Suprise Beth, Happy Birthday!


Cindy, Luke and Chloe


Eva and Hannah Ace. I think they could probably pass as twins. Blue eyes and bald heads :)


Brian and Cindy.

No comments: