Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Saturday happenings.

First of all, I must mention that the most exciting thing to happen Saturday was that they caught a wanted convict they had been chasing in our neighbor's driveway! Ya, I guess those convicts like to use the riverwalk and he tried to escape through our neighbors yard. Gotta love it. The cops had guns drawn, and cuffed him as we peered through the window.

Here are some pics of Zach drinking smoothy. He is getting so big. He just such a cute little guy. Pretty intense, lots of energy, and still likes to be a kitty. Especially when he gets in trouble.




Lindsey's bachlorette party. We went to a local winery. It was the most beautiful evening and I had a GREAT time visting with friends. ..I'm the fuzzy one on the end if you're wondering.


Here are some pics my friend, Denise, sent me from the BBQ the kids and John were at, after I left to go to the bachlorette party.

Joel, being totally gross as usual. He has been planning his future carrer in the resturant buisness for awhile. He tells us he is going to have a restraunt called the "Junk Buffett" and there will be all kinds of disguesting things on it, such as brains, eyeballs, worms, dirt, ect, ect......great imagination, although I'm not so sure he'ld stay in buisness.




No comments: