Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 12th anniversary!


Wow! Seriously! is this the best picture I got for our 12th anniversary date?! OK. these smart phones are awesome to have camaras on them, but really, even though I have an 8mg pixel camara on this thing....the pics are not really all that. I need to get the USB chord to my nice one, so I can start posting decent pics again.

Anyways, enough of my excuses for poor picture quality.  We had a wonderful 12th anniversary. Went to Walla Walla for dinner. Ate at T.Maccarones. John just read an article that disscussed 5 different areas that people fall into when they travel.
1.) random entertainment....you know, like plays, music on the street ect...
2.) art.
3.) food....are you a foodie?
4.) random events
5.)  hmmm....i'm trying to remember #5.  
Anyways, John and I actually fall into being foodies and the random events people (we also love any reason to go to something that involves activity...such as a run or hike).  So T. Maccorones had been highly recommended. There food was good, but I don't think I would pay the price....it's not THAT good. However, we went to the Marcus Whitman for dessert and you can get terrific service, a fabulous french press cup of coffee and an increadible dessert to share (I chose the baked Alaska) for $11....Increadible taste and a steal of a deal....ok. I wrote alot about the food. Maybe I really am a foodie.
Anyhoo. Good times in Walla Walla. We had a wonderful talk and it was great to get away for a bit.

1 comment:

LKP said...

seth & i love to steal away to walla walla for some of our date nights every so often. the olive is pretty good too, though figuring out a GF meal isn't the easiest thing at a lot of WW's dining choices. oh well. glad you had fun. happy belated anniversary!