Monday, May 30, 2011

Easter 2011 Part 2 ......The Great Hunt

It was time for the hunt. An annual ritual on Easter at our house. Of couse we missed Aunt Suzie, who usually hides the eggs, but John and Doug obliged.

I guess this is them couting. Or maybe the guys just started them out this way for fun?


Whatever it was, I guess Zach didn't like it.


And so, it began.


Where could they be?


You never know what weird places they would be with Doug and John. I'm sure we'll find some as the year goes by.


I didn't see Zach get many.


Love this pic! Wonder if she feels like it sums many of her days up, at just a brief glance of the picure! ha!


Looks like they're being found.


On the picnic table.


Have no idea what's going on here? But it looks like Luke is finding something.


Even in the firepit


Such a pretty picture!




Looking high and low and even in the greenhouse box.





Grrrr....I think blogger is still figuring itself out. I did actually rotate these pics, but somehow that didn't transfer.

Another beautiful picture of Carinn.


What happens after a big Easter Egg Hunt!

No comments: