Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Zachy Picture Shoot

Nana (mom) got a new camara....a NICE camara!  She has come over a couple times and just asked for one kid at a time (because she knows on any random day, I could probably only handle finding decent clothes and getting them on ONE child).  Here is Zachy's picture shoot. I think he was about 20mo here.

Looking sweet


Chloe helped, and they had a real problem with getting Zach to "pose". He felt that the only way to pose for a picture was to cock your head sideways like so.


Chloe in pink, givin' a pose of her own...love this girl!


Chloe is such a great helper!


Good times!


Bustin' a move. He is quite the dancer.


Mom must have tried some props


Caught a slight smile :)


Oh no, they caught me!


Ya!


Had to throw this homely looking boy picture in here. I'm sure they will someday laugh about basically holding hands in this one :)


Wow, even her rake matches! Now that's loving pink. Actually, we're getting less and less pink around here. I can tell Chloe is still drawn to it, but she going through the "i'm not a little girl anymore" phase, and we are re-doing her room (mostly Holly's old room stuff), in brown and gree :(  I sort of liked her room as my girly decorating outlet.

No comments: