Sunday, June 14, 2009

A visit from Goyke





John's life-long friend, John Goyke (Goyke), came to visit....in a 31 ft motorhome, which he is currently living in. I have decided that this is also what I want to live in when my children have left the house, then I can drive around the country bugging all my friends and family.
Goyke got board after awhile, and luckily, he cured his bordem by fixing the broken part of our sprinkler system...which I was quite happy about :) He also had to show John up on his grading abilities (picture below), as we were leveling an area in our backyard. Goyke and John happen to always end up with a random adventure or two, and when they went to see the windmills they somehow drove 2 hours longer into the middle of Oregon, were first responders to an accident, pulled an almost all-nighter, and had endless arguments about nothing.

No comments: