Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Circus








Well, the poor economy has hit the circus hard, I believe. They were down to 2 elephants and employees must perform at least 3 different acts and serve consessions during intermission. I can't say I was thourly entertianed, but it was all worth it for the kids, who went to my parents afterwards and tried a few daring tricks. Mom finally quit watching them, I'm not sure if we should take Luke to any more circuses for his own wellbeing. Brady boo (my cute nephew) adn my sister, Carinn, went with us too.


1 comment:

Hughes Family said...

Wow!! Is the circus buying kids right now..I have some I would be willing to part with. I have my brothers kids and they are driving me crazy! Glad to see John experiencing life as a stay at home mom...watching Soaps and easting Bon Bons.