Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chloe Girl is 9!

We got to celebrate this cute girl's b-day a little early. We met everyone at FroYo's frozen yogurt shop for a yummy treat!


Chloe has matured so much over the past year! She is an increadible helper! She is kind, and cares alot of others. She (as she always has) loves people. She love Jesus Christ and loves loving people like he does. What mom could ask for more! She also as cute as can be. Has a great sense of style, is an increadible reader,  and writer. Couldn't be more proud :)


Leave it to Joel to do something gross. Those are actually gummy worms covered in ice cream hanging out of his mouth. I let the boys have two toppings each. Joel chose gummy worms and sour patch kids on rasberry yogurt.....ugh!




Golds group, mom, dad, Carinn, and Brady!


The munchkin.


another munchkin.


Nana and Papa


Me and my Chloe girl!




Happy Birthday Chloe! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the earlier photos of Chloe, I think the ones you say her grandma took? They look professional. I hope my son can still look cute when he is 8 or 9 (he is 6 at the moment). However I suspect he will be doing gross things instead like your boys.