Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our Babies

Besides home improvement, and home schooling, these two take the rest of my time! Zach has defeintly hit that "terrible two" stage! I remember the other boys hit it early too. Lots of screaming, lots of testing the "naughty" limit. Oh man, he's super cute, but some days I wish he were 3 already....a little more independent and a little better at comunicating, and a little more self-controlled! Good thing he's so darn cute and gives lots of sweet kisses!

My sweet Eva boo (about 5 mo here) She's such an angel!
You'll notice we have ALOT of pictures of Zach in the highchair. As much as I'm against little kids watching too much tv, and against "cooping" little kids up, we have had to keep him here alot for his own safety lately! He can get out of an playpen and is as quick as a whip! He gets into EVERYTHING, dispises kid toys, and only seems to enjoy destroying adult things! He usually breaks, spills, gets into, or colors on about 10 things/day.....and that's with us trying to keep him pinned! Today John found that he had gotten into the cupboard and dug 6 of thoses whopper easter eggs out of his mouth! 6!!! Oh heavens, pray for safety!

Yes, we have to keep him tied in the highchair when we're watching family movies, or we'll be constantly chasing him. Actually I think this was story time.
Another highchair picture....

Evaboo and Luke :)

"I'm free....."!

Both asleep! Ahhhh peace!

My sweet Eva boo!

Probably got into the chocolate chips.

5 mo old! I can't believe it! Sooooo cute!

No comments: