Monday, December 27, 2010

picture marathon

Here is a picture marathon, since I've been so poor at posting pictures. This post will sort of go on...and on....and on!
Picture of our trip to Spokane for John's pinning ceremony. I went up with the kids, so I could pin his major's rank on him, but it was snowing so hard, many of the roads were closed down. We had lunch with the grandparents and turned around. :( Oh well, hopefully they'll be other pinning ceremonies someday.
Grandma Phyllis and Grandpa Dick. This was their first time seeing Eva. Lunch with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Jean. Again, first time seeing Eva.
Big day.....tired little boy.

Grandma Pentecost stopping by to hold Eva boo.
Study buddies.
Joel.....hiding I guess?
Luke posing for a pic with Eva in her Bumbo chair. She's pretty cute in that thing.
Chloe and Eva boo.
The boys watching the sunset. They remind me of cats sitting on the back of a couch.
Zach is definetly getting older. He is always trying to do what the big boys are doing now. Good thing they are both such good big brothers!John back from a run. I think Joel is trying to give him a head scratch. I love Joel's choice of clothes....sports shorts, and a Christmas shirt. At least he color coordinates!
Aunt Holly was flown back by her work to train her replacement. We got to have her for an entire week! :)
Zach man! He had probably just destroyed something!
Eva is our favorite countertop appliance!Has anyone seen Eva?
I'm too cool for my pants, too cool for my pants.....
He's the man.

1 comment:

Dayna said...

Dawson and I think those pics are sooo cute. We especially like Eva resting with all the appliances. Just don't use 409 on her!