Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas decorating 2010

Luke was rearin' and ready to decorate for Christmas. I think it has something to do with the fact that we usually have some goodies while we decorate. We finally got it all up. I should put some pics up on the house blog of what it looks like with the garland and lights.
Zach....has really not done much helping. He has mainly focused on breaking ornaments. He's at about 15 currently, and we are sure, has hopes for a higher number. ....I'll be glad when they're all out of the stage where they purposly break ornaments!
Eva looks a little worried about so much decor. I have to say I was a little overwhelmed this year myself! This was the first Chirstmas where I actually got tired of decorating and didn't put everything up. I hope that feeling doesn't continue. I'm loving that Luke is old enough to put garland and lights up places....and to un-wrap the broken lights!
Chloe "posing" as though she helped put up lights.....I can't say I really got much help doing that, not even from John, who had his nose burried in grad school books!

No comments: