Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goldsworthy Cousin/Family Reunion!!!....Watch out world!

Biking crew :) Our kids called it the Army crew, but I think Joe and Val weren't going to go for that! Mr. Grant....the latest addition! What a cutie!
Some were tired from our big walk!
Part of our crew, waiting for the rest.

Brad, Genie and John.
Where's Brad?? Oh he's hiding.
Cousin Brett

The stroller brigade, meeting up with the bikers.
Genie and Bob and Chloe on their bikes!
This is definetly a nine mo preggo pic!
Brad...lookin' good :)
Danielle with the sleep boys after a Chinese lunch.

John and Zach....I wonder how much old Chinese food Zach at off the floor as John was watching him....ugh!The new generation if cousins!
What a terrific weekend! I think the last time we'ld all got together was '03! We definetly missed Suz....next time she better make it for sure! Wish I would have gotten more pictures!
Jill and Roland came also, but it was the night before I got the camara out. Joe, Val, Grant, Patrick, Brad, Brett, and Danielle were brave enough to stay at our house, and Genie and Bob were not quite up for that much early morning excitment (like 3am in the morning!) and wisely choose to stay at a hotel. I wish I would have grabbed my camara for more pics, but most of the crew frequented some great wineries, and some took the raft out on the river. We ate alot of food and some drank alot of wine, and most of all we had terrific visiting....and wrestling,.....and egg bashing!
Can't wait till the next time! Hopefully it will be sooner than 7 yrs!!!

No comments: