Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Road Trip to SC!!!




So, as in typical Goldsworthy fashion, we got CRAZY and I let John and the kids talk me into road trippin' it to SC, where John has been doing his first phase of chaplain's OBC at Ft. Jackson. My father-in-law Bob was also CRAZY enough to drive with us, and was awesome enough to drive basically 80% of the way :) We made it in 3 days! And were blessed to stop at our friend's house (Liz and Beau Hendricks) in Ft. Leavenworth KS. Beau had deployed about a week before we got there and it was so great to talk to Liz. Our kiddos had an awesome time together jumping on the tramploine and wrestling. Pictures show Zach with John after we arrived....so cute! Makes the crazy trip worth it! Liz and I, in a poor self picture, and our kids in her basement. I was so tired from the crazy week, I forgot to take many pictures of the road trip over!

No comments: