Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bad blogger, bad blogger

ok, ok,
I know I've been the biggest blogg slacker since John's been home. For some reason my printer wouldn't read my card, and then I've been tired since I'm due soon....excuses, excuses. No excuses, do work...right Katie V.?

So, it's been absolutely wonderful having John home!! He's bought a new chainsaw and has gone bananas in our back yard (pictures soon to come). And really, besides the house basics, he's just been fixing everything I've let be broken for the past 1.5 yrs.
I'll be induced next week sometime (probably Friday), if the baby doesn't come any sooner. I'm sooo huge and am pretty much very uncomfortable, so I'm hoping he comes ASAP!

Besides that, the kiddos are on spring break. That's really about the wrap on us. I'll post some good pics soon. My card is full, so I'll need to figure out how to get that thing downloaded!

1 comment:

Tanzosh said...

looking forward to pictures! And all this time I thought you hadn't updated because you had had the baby!!!!! Get on it Katie!!!