Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pics of the week




Pics of the week:
Here's a pic of "the brothers". These two crack me up and I couldn't be more happy to have two boys so close in age. They love the same things and create things together, play superhero together, and build webs or forts in our basement together all day! What pals.

Next is aunt Linda, who has been a family friend for years. She has more energy than ANYONE I know...literally! and has enjoyed watching the kids some of the days I work. She always ready to go on treasure hunts or to the park, so the kids just love her.

Next is Brady and Joel at the annual Ag Show. Yep, this sort of stuff actually attracks people in the Tri-Cities, and I can see why,....free pizza, free nachos, free apples, lentils and lots of free candy. I also bolsted my pen supply for the year, got matching "Tacoma Screw" coffee mugs for John and I and free 5 gal buckets! Might not sound that exciting, but I can't stand to buy them! Anyways, we all went with mom, dad, and Carinn and had a fun time!

Besides that my goal from Jan until end of Feb, when we go to get John, is to pack out my calander, and so far, so good. We've had nothing but a go-go-go schedule. Between arobics, work, eating dinner at our friend Cindy's, having a friend or two over and just sticking to getting my list done, it's been pretty non-stop and after a month of all activities being canceled due to snow and Christmas, I'm loving it!

No comments: