Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Meals

Today was a great day to clean. It was finally raining (rare in this part of Washington), and it made it feel nice and cozy inside. I told the kids that if we got all of our rooms picked up, and some of the outside, I would take them to get Happy Meals for dinner. Luke kept asking if he could re-fill his Happy Meal and I realized that they had never had Happy Meals before! I guess they're deprived, but that's ok :) They were pretty impressed with them! I can tell this is going to be a great bribing tacktic :)


1 comment:

Tanzosh said...

What???!!!!! What do you mean they had never had Happy Meals before??? You are such a cruel mom! Just kidding. I wish my son had never had a Happy Meal before...You better post regular pictures of that belly as it grows! I'm so jealous....