Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY FALL!!!!!!!

OK, I know it's not technically fall, but it's cooler outside, school has started and It's now September, so in my book,...it's fall! Plus, I love fall. It's my favorite season and when I lived in GA and HI, I would just wish for a crisp morning, that called for a sweater, scarf and a warm latte! I've already bought a cute pumpkin that says "welcome friends" for my front step. When can we put fall decor out? I suppose it's just a little early :)

Well, enjoy a crisp morning, buy a new sweater and treat yourself to a latte. Smell some mums, and get ready for pumpkins, apple pies, colored leaves, and all the wonderful festivities that come with God's most beautiful season (in my opinion) ..... fall!

3 comments:

Rebecca Ragan said...

Yeah! I love fall too! It has been really chilly in Aspen lately too. In fact, I just walked to the coffee shop to get a chai. I wish fall would last longer here. Since the majority of our trees are Aspen's, the mountains turn all shades of orange and yellow.

I hope all is well for you and your family.

Tanzosh said...

yay for fall!!! Eddie and I just put up all the fall decorations two days ago. We enjoy the fall while it lasts here!

Hughes Family said...

I feel the same way about fall. Plus I look way better in a baggy sweater than I do a tank top!