Friday, August 17, 2012

My Short use of Instagram


Well the photo talk this summer is Instagram. Everyone LOVES Instagram. Sometimes it seems like every blogger but me has a "follow me on Instagram" option. 

So....I decided to give it a try. 
and...

You can make pretty cool photos. Like this one I took, showing how this summer the boys have started working on Origami.  Is that a little weird, or is that what every 6 and 8 yr old boy does first thing on a summer morning? lol


But all together, 
I'm unimpressed. It's so hard to get clear movement shots! I might as well not bother and just use my regular phone camera.....which is also way too slow. 

Eva as Dinohead. 


Really though, I just need an Iphone. From what I've seen, their camera is MUCH FASTER. 

....and if I had one, maybe I could get clear shots of this.

Who needs toys right? 

This is the only picture I have of our outdoor movie theater. 
I threw a huge fit about John buying it, but I'm actually pretty in love with it. 

Nothing like watching a movie in the backyard during the summer!


The Munchkins.  


This was our epic bike trip on the Hiawatha trail with Aunt Suz, Grandpa Bob, Kelli Ann, her daughter and all of us......except for Luke and Grandma Genie, who stayed behind because Luke had hurt his eye playing fuse ball at church that Sunday.....um....random? 


Father's Day Brunch Papa, Nana, Brady, Carinn and Jason


Love this face in the morning.


Racheal and Kiddos came to town. B-day party for Josh. 


The kids have also been really into snakes this summer. They are kind of cool, and we find a lot of them by our yard. 



So there's my Instagram recap for the summer. I'm assuming you won't have one for the fall, unless I get an Iphone some how, which really isn't happening. 

Can't believe we're in the middle of Aug!
--Katie

No comments: