Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zachy's 3rd Birthday

What I love about children being young, is that they appreciate just about everything....well, sort of. OK, they can appreciate nothing, but they are naive about what other kids get....well, maybe mine are.

Despite my crafting and DIY obsession, I'm no party thrower. 
Ya, I can do an OK job, but I don't enjoy it! I would rather not throw them. They give me anxiety!
I try to bribe my children with fun "family" events that they can have in lieu of having a birthday party.

All this brings up to Zach's 3rd birthday. We were in a 1 bdrm military dorm in SC. and I wasn't going overboard for a party that he didn't even realize he was supposed to have. 

Lucky for me, he was overjoyed going to Walmart and pick out a train, and choosing pink and yellow cupcakes. 


This was all back in early April, the 4th to be exact, but I'm so behind on blogging, I'm posting it now. 


I have no idea why my pictures are this fuzzy, but I know the ones on John's phone are much better....need to get those downloaded too!


Can't beat a little boy loving a train. It's pretty darn cute.

--Katie

No comments: