Saturday, June 12, 2010

Animal Birthday Party!

The birthday girl: Eliana :)
We attended Eliana's second b-day party this afternoon. Super fun! We were instructed to come as animals. I had two hand-me-down animal costumes already and I figured it would be simple to come up with 2 more, but then I found two more costumes yesterday at a yard sale for a buck each! They are already providing quite a bit of entertainment!
Zach, after he went through the sprinkler. Why is it that boys just can't stay away from sprinklers?
Crazy-man Joel!
Tessa as an adorable zebra!
Zach LOVED the wagon and refused to leave it. Chloe is making sure he doesn't fall out.
The boys, going for a ride ;)
Now that looks like one heck of a party!
What a crew! For some reason this won't let me move my pictures right now, or I'd put it at the top! LOVE THESE KIDS! This will definetly be my new profile pic on FB.