Friday, March 19, 2010

It's a box, it's a toy, no it's a bed

It's been a fun filled week at our place! Luke has been off 4 of the days for parent/teacher conferences, and John has been in VA for a class. When John is gone, to cure the sadness around here, we add some fun things to the schedule. It's amazing how much more mature the kids are from when John left for the deployment! Chloe and Luke are wonderful helpers now! They will bring me anything and watch Zechariah. Joel is always giving me hugs through the week and telling me how much he loves me, and most of all, we are starting to like more and more of the same things. I guess I'm blessed to have a pretty fun crew!

This week included bike rides, cookie making, ice cream, movie night, crafts, the park with friends, and a sleep over at Nana and Papas!

These pictures show the sleeping arrangments the kids enjoy at their grandparents. The boys REALLY wanted to sleep in the TV box from a big screen my dad had purchased and Zach's bed used to be Joel's and works well for a playpen. I know friend's and I talk about using boxes as toys, but I never thought to use them as beds....guess they are quite multi-purpose! Other picture is of the after dinner dodge-ball game. I think Luke is on "base".



1 comment:

Jason & Kristen said...

So funny! Looks like something Pey would do!