Wednesday, September 16, 2009

finals week and some random pics

So, this past week was like finals week! Needed to have the ground completely leveled, flagstone layed and grass planted by Tues. and then I needed to get 400 intricate palancas made! Ahhhh! 4 hrs of sleep most nights, but it is now finished! On to cleaning my very neglected house! Here's a pic of Katy to the rescue. Helping me get the palancas done this morning!
Random pics I had to add....
Joel at Lowes

Pics of Zachy and John playing what they call, "the face eating game". I know, weird :), but so cute!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

so I googled palanca, but those cute little boxes don't look like a lever to me, so, what IS a palanca, and why did you make 400 of them? cute family-keep up the good work ;)
hee hee I just read the other comment-the whole world wants to know.