Friday, July 10, 2009

Moving and frineds

Well, after 2 yrs....it has arrived. "It" being everything we left in HI. When I look back we really only had 3 weeks to store, ship or sale everything we owned when we found out John was being deployed, and we sold, sold, sold! I'm extreemly unsentimental, so I became a full-time craigslister! But there were some photo albums, and a few things that no one came to buy, that we stored in a 6x7x8 storage container in HI.
Untill now, this seemed like such a small amount of stuff....I surely coudln't have kept all this crap the movers just dropped off.....what will I do with it now?? Can anyone say yardsale?!
I might be slightly overwhelmed by the stuff, but the kids are feeling like it's Christmas in July and are loving unwrapping some old things...even a few toys!





Oh, it's always fun when Racheal comes to town, and her, Jeremy and their kids came a week or so ago. It was so much fun hanging out with them and the Guads. We took their boat out on the Snake and had pizza. Wish we got to do it so much more often!





No comments: