Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oops, has it been a month:( !


OK, I guess I didn't realize how much I posted for John while he was deployed, since now that he's back, I'm doing horribly! Well, John is still in Hawaii getting outprocessed, but will be back permanetly next week! He was sad to have to turn in his military ID yesterday for a temp and was sworn into the reserves yesterday. It's all sort of weird and sad for us, but we know it's God's plan and therefore we are happy to be doing this.
Upcoming for us....a summer with LOTS of yard work, and John will be finding a new job, to accomplany his school work that will be starting in late Aug. A whole new chapter for us, but I think anything sounds great, as long as we're all together! For me, I'm looking forward to family and friends this summer! Can't wait to have alot of BBQ's in the sun and many more adventures. I also have about 20-25 more lbs of baby weight to get rid of....run, run, run! I gained a total of 60 this pregnancy...yikes!, but 40 of it is already gone, so that's a good start!
That's the skinny on us. Hopefully I will be keeping you better informed :)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Missed your updates! Party at my house when he's back for good. My kids would love to have some buddies to play with.