Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chloe's first dance recital

Here's beautiful Chloe, at her dance recital.
At the recital w/ Grandma Genie
Chloe and Papa
Chloe and Grandpa Bob
Brady Boo
Well, it's been a 1/2 yr and Chloe has actually stayed in her dance class and enjoyed it! She loves to blast the radio and twirll around the house! The whole family came to the recital and it was so fun to have them all there. Chloe did awesome! A big thanks to Genie and Bob for making the treck and helping me deal with Joel, who at the recital, took off his diaper, peed in the grass and then in his pants a little after that since he didn't have a diaper on :) Good times! When your husband's gone....grandparents are priceless!

1 comment:

NaDell said...

My little girl was there too. I saw Mr. Hawes there. He and his wife sat in front of me. He even recognized me. Was Torrie her teacher? Torrie's my sister in law.
Were you in Joe's class?
I played tennis with Holly and Carinn.
NaDell
PS Hope it's okay that I'm peeking at your blog. Your kids are adorable and you are so fun and creative!