Friday, February 8, 2008

Project of the week


I'm trying to download the before pic, but my computer is having issues! Basically, the walls, ceiling trim and baseboards were all wood panneling and these shelves were the 60's wood panneling shleves with shelves cutting up and down and all around, so I re-did some of the boards and framed it in, so it would look like an old built-in. Much better :) We've also extended the ceiling trim and added new baseboards, not to mention doing a TON of painting!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

That looks great Katie!

A Goldsworthy Note said...

That's so awesome, Katie! The work you do is amazing. I try being good at stuff like that, but it doesn't come as naturally for me as it does for you. You've got a great eye. Can't wait to see all of the updates in person.